Moroccan Black Soap is an excellent and unusual all-natural skin care product that is very popular and a perfect product for selling online. It is tremendously attractive to buyers for a 10 solid reasons:
1. Its natural, raw ingredients – cocoa pods, coconut oil and dried plantain skins – soothe, nourish and heal all skin types.
2. At only about £4 a bar, it is a very affordable natural skin care product.
3. It’s an all-in-one product that’s great for gently cleansing dry or sensitive skin and can even double as a shampoo to tackle itchy scalp and dandruff.
4. African Black soap cleans without stripping away natural oils and is safe to use on babies, kids and adults.
5. Its healing powers can work wonders on skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
6. It’s available as a liquid or as a bar soap to suit every preference.
7. It’s an effective exfoliating soap, yet it is gentle enough for daily use.
8. Black soap is very effective for use on acne prone skin.
9. Using this soap is easy! You don’t need a special applicator. Just use it like any other soap, body wash or shampoo.
10. The soap is becoming more available with the passage of time, and when you open your online store that will be even more true!
Selling black soap online is a good idea because it’s a product that is easy to order and keep stocked. Shipping it is simple, and when you provide your customers with a great product and great customer service, you can be sure of lots of repeat orders.
Setting up your online business is easy. Here are a 8 smart tips to help you get started.
1. Define your eCommerce strategy. Before you take any actions, take some time to envision your business. Do your best to follow the process through, step-by-step in your mind’s eye. Be realistic regarding the services you will offer and the prices you will charge.
2. Create a website that works across all devices – not just mobile phones. While mobile phones are certainly the most used of all choices for Internet access, many people prefer to do their shopping on wired devices for greater security. Be sure to design your website so that it is user friendly for all potential customers.
3. Pick your eCommerce software carefully. There are many choices when it comes to setting up a website. You can pick an easy DIY service for free hosting or hire an SEO expert to set up and manage your site for you. Be realistic in evaluating both your expectations and your own abilities.
4. Make great customer service your priority. When you are specializing in a single, high quality product you can expect it to sell itself to some extent; however, you have to realize that other people are selling exactly the same product. To make your website and your product stand out, you must offer stellar customer service.
5. Begin by building a trusted brand. In addition to your new website, set up social media accounts to begin interacting with potential customers. Leave intelligent comments on blogs and message threads about Black Soap and similar products. Add links to your website when appropriate.
6. Offer specials, coupons and contests to entice potential customers to give your Black Soap a try. Once you have made that first sale, provide great customer service to build in customer loyalty and repeat business.
7. Provide speedy, accurate delivery. Acknowledge your customers’ orders right away and get their product on the road to them ASAP. Let them know when their product has shipped and send a follow up email to make sure their product arrived safely.
8. Ask for feedback! Provide a review page on your website and sign up with independent review services online. Ask your customers to review your product and your service. If you get a less-than-perfect review, use it as a learning experience to keep improving and optimizing your online African Black Soap business.
Understand that it takes time to get started with any business online. Luckily, with this sort of business, you can start it out as a hobby and build gradually. Word of mouth and steady consistent product delivery will help you build a successful online business.